Tuesday, September 29, 2009

doggy style

So we have decided to get a dog.
Lilee is stalking all dogs and continues to say "puppy puppy puppy"
We went to the outlet mall today and in Crate & Barrel there was this little gremlin dog - that ended up being the softest thing in the world and I wanted to lay on it.
Lilee freaked out and was trying to break out of the stroller. Thank God for the BOB's 5 pt harness. It came in handy. So we let her pet it - after asking it's mommy of course.
She looooved it and was so so excited. Haven gave me the "look how much she wants a puppy" look.
We thanked the doggy mommy and walked away. Lilee had a heart attack. She was so upset.
Life went on.

And hourish later we were walking up to our home when this new doggy mommy with doggy in tow walked by. Lilee yelled "PUPPY"
The lady stopped to let her pet the pup.
This time when we walked away she completely lost it! I mean the whole world crashed down.
Crying hysterically
red face
tears
tight crazy top lip
wailing

Haven again gave me "the look" and said "that's it, our girl needs a puppy."
Awesome for me. I get to not only scoop S*h% out of a box covered in stinky sand, wash it out of cloth diapers with the help of a hose attached to the toilet but now I get to pick it up through some thin a$$ plastic bag while it is still body temperature. All of my dreams are coming true. I can not wait.
But if I have to do it these are the Sh*% options:



cute sad faced poopie A

OR



fluffy faced poopie B



Looking at them....
now i want both poopies. They are so cute.
My girl would love them. We are going to look at them tomorrow. Yippppppeeeeeee



2 comments:

  1. Hey - where did you see puppy A? My friend got a puppy Saturday that looks EXACTLY like puppy A - wonder if they are from the same family?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Puppy A is up in Cherry Valley. She has 2 sisters! One looks the same as her and the other looks like a pure chocolate. So cute!

    ReplyDelete